ini bukan facebook

Jiwa Online
Pemilik Blog: Ampuan Awang  Berkhidmat dalam: Kerajaan Malaysia (Tukang Kebun). Mana tinggal? Di Kepala Batu, Antartika Edit Profile
  Post To:
anyone or anywhere  

Sukanya Aku: Darling I Love You

Darling I Love You
by: The Classic Illustration

Darling I Love You
You don’t know how I love you
I’ll be back in the morning
Cause’ I need you by my side

Darling I Love You
You don’t know how I love you
It’s crazy but so really
That I’m in love with you

Day by day
I can say that I’ll have you just for me
And I don’t care that everywhere I’ll be seen

Darling I Love You
You don’t know how I love you
I’ll be back in the morning
Cause’ I need you by my side

Darling I Love You
You don’t know how I love you
It’s crazy but so really
That I’m in love with you

If you try to be mine
Although I know it ain’t right
But let me try to be with you every night

Darling I Love You
You don’t know how I love you
It’s crazy but so really
That I’m in love with you


## Err, berjiwa-jiwa sebentar boleh?

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
      faceblog © 2013 · re-designed by J. KingRaja           About · Advertising · Create a Page · Developers · Careers · Privacy · Terms · Faceblog Creator · Back to Top